Ensuring HIPAA and FERPA Compliance for Students in Special Education
Download the infographic today!
We owe it to students in special education to not simply provide them with comprehensive care, services, and personalized education, but to do so in a way that is safe, secure, and respects student privacy.
Our infographic—Ensuring HIPAA and FERPA Compliance for Students in Special Education—is designed to help your special education department ensure that these crucial regulations are being met.
You will learn:
- The elements of HIPAA that affect some schools or districts
- The overlap between HIPAA and FERPA
- How FERPA requirements impact your school or district
- Other key legal requirements related to the rights of students in special education
- Landmark Supreme Court decisions involving students in special education—and what they mean for your school or district
The information contained in this infographic is vital for your special education department, but more importantly for the students you care for and their ability to thrive. Download it today!